Indiana Wildlife Federation logos are the intellectual property of IWF. Employees and other approved users should adhere to the guidelines below when utilizing the logos.
- For media (newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- For affiliates and partners (conservation clubs, parks systems, NGOs, etc.)
- IWF staff and board members
*You must contact IWF for authorization before using any IWF logos.
- Do not alter the shape or elements of the logo.
- Do not alter the color (a grayscale version is provided).
- Allow at least 35% border of white or transparent space around the logo.
Print Applications (JPEG)